| Re: comile error in openmx3.4 ( No.1 )|
- Date: 2008/08/04 17:55
- Name: Xiaohui Qu <email@example.com>
- It seems like that there is a lack of MPI library. Did you drop the -Dnompi option? if it is true, you should compile it with a MPI compiler such as MPICH2.
If you don't want to use distributed memory parallel function, you can compile OpenMX with -Dnompi by GCC compiler. The installation script will try to use a dummy MPI library.
| Re: comile error in openmx3.4 ( No.2 )|
- Date: 2008/09/10 10:15
- Name: jaber jahanbin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- I compiled with and without -Dnompi ,however, I get in both cases the same type errors (undefined references to ...).
| Re: comile error in openmx3.4 ( No.3 )|
- Date: 2008/09/24 14:25
- Name: Heungsik Kim <email@example.com>
- I failed to reproduce such kind of error message. Maybe it seems that they cannot read the MPI libraries.
How about re-install the MPI? Maybe the installation of MPICH or OpenMPI is broken.