This thread is locked.Only browsing is available.
Top Page > Browsing
I have problemes in openmx installation on fedora 8
Date: 2008/07/02 19:56
Name: Jaber Jahanbin Sardr   <jsardroodi@azaruniv.edu>

Dear Prof. Ozaki,
I try many times for installing OPENMX3.3 on my system but unfortunately I encountered errors in each time. I try on both serial installation and parallel installation however, I was not success. I need critically openmx and its capabilities. Please kindly help me. The followings at the ane of letter are a portion of errors I obtained.I will really appreciate your kindly considerations.(I have AMD phenom (R) quad core processor, Fedora 8 as OS).
Truly yours,
Dr. Jaber Jahanbin Sardroodi,
Department of Chemistry, Azarbaijan University of Tarbiat Moallem (Teachers Training University of Azarbaijan)
メンテ
Page: [1]

Re: I have problemes in openmx installation on fedora 8 ( No.1 )
Date: 2008/07/02 19:58
Name: Jaber Jahanbin Sardr  <jsardroodi@azaruniv.edu>

Dear Prof. Ozaki,
I try many times for installing OPENMX3.3 on my system but unfortunately I encountered errors in each time. I try on both serial installation and parallel installation however, I was not success. I need critically openmx and its capabilities. Please kindly help me. The followings at the ane of letter are a portion of errors I obtained.I will really appreciate your kindly considerations.(I have AMD phenom (R) quad core processor, Fedora 8 as OS).
Truly yours,
Dr. Jaber Jahanbin Sardroodi,
Department of Chemistry, Azarbaijan University of Tarbiat Moallem (Teachers Training University of Azarbaijan)
some of errors are:
TRAN_Calc_SelfEnergy.o: In function `TRAN_Calc_SelfEnergy':
/home/openmx3.3/source/TRAN_Calc_SelfEnergy.c:111: undefined reference to `zgemm_'
/home/openmx3.3/source/TRAN_Calc_SelfEnergy.c:119: undefined reference to `zgemm_'
TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen.o: In function `TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen_Normal':
/home/openmx3.3/source/TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen.c:239: undefined reference to `zgemm_'
/home/openmx3.3/source/TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen.c:240: undefined reference to `zgemm_'
/home/openmx3.3/source/TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen.c:250: undefined reference to `zgemm_'
TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen.o:/home/openmx3.3/source/TRAN_Calc_SurfGreen.c:251: more undefined references to `zgemm_' follow
Lapack_LU_inverse.o: In function `LU_Zinverse_Kino':
/home/openmx3.3/source/Lapack_LU_inverse.c:75: undefined reference to `zgetrf_'
/home/openmx3.3/source/Lapack_LU_inverse.c:84: undefined reference to `zgetri_'
/home/openmx3.3/source/Lapack_LU_inverse.c:93: undefined reference to `zgetri_'
RecursionS_H.o: In function `SVD_fact_inv':
RecursionS_H.c:(.text+0x2fe): undefined reference to `dgesvd_'
RecursionS_H.o: In function `Inverse_ComplexMat':
RecursionS_H.c:(.text+0x8af): undefined reference to `zgetrf_'
RecursionS_H.c:(.text+0x8e3): undefined reference to `zgetri_'
RecursionS_H.o: In function `RecursionS_H':
RecursionS_H.c:(.text+0xd5e2): undefined reference to `dpotrf_'
RecursionS_H.c:(.text+0xd625): undefined reference to `dpotri_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [openmx] Error 1
[root@localhost source]#
[root@localhost source]#

メンテ
Re: I have problemes in openmx installation on fedora 8 ( No.2 )
Date: 2008/07/05 17:25
Name: Xiaohui Qu  <xiaohui_qu@163.com>

zgemm is a function in BLAS library, zgetri is a function in LAPACK library, so try to link with BLAS and LAPACK library.
メンテ
Re: I have problemes in openmx installation on fedora 8 ( No.3 )
Date: 2008/07/15 05:55
Name: Jaber Jahanbin Sardr  <jsardroodi@azaruniv.edu>

Dear Xiaohui Qu,
Thank you very much for your very useful hint! Following your comment, I install OPENMX.
メンテ

Page: [1]