| Re: Unable to do NEGF calculaton on the tutorials ( No.1 )|
- Date: 2018/01/19 14:46
- Name: Yung-Ting Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dear Prashant,
(1) After following your steps to run these two jobs, I find that the error message in the second step is " can not open ./lead-graphene.hks " in the NEGF-Graphene.out file. So, I copy lead-graphene.hks from Lead-Graphene folder to NEGF-Graphene folder. Then, I can perform this "NEGF-Graphene" job successfully.
Just check the error message(s) in *.out file if you can't run jobs correctly.
(2) The command I used for running OpenMX calculations is
" openmx NEGF-Graphene.dat > NEGF-Graphene.out & "
" mpirun -np 4 openmx NEGF-Graphene.dat > NEGF-Graphene.out & "
for your reference.
| Re: Unable to do NEGF calculaton on the tutorials ( No.2 )|
- Date: 2018/01/24 14:47
- Name: Prashant
- Dear Yung,
Thank you for the trick. It worked!
| adidas fille chaussure ( No.3 )|
- Date: 2018/12/15 03:03
- Name: adidas fille chaussure <email@example.com>
- References: https://www.soldeshuarache.fr/adidas%20fille%20chaussure-ID2141783.html
- Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.