- Date: 2017/03/09 13:34
- Name: Naoya Yamaguchi
- References: https://github.com/Ncmexp2717/OMXTool
- Dear all,
I've released 'OMXTool', a tool that provides a GUI to do processes
such as drawing figures of band dispersions, on the following site.
You can also learn how to use it there.
Using 'OMXTool', you can see band structures so easily only by
clicking some buttons that I believe 'OMXTool' will improve your work
And, 'OMXTool' has a function of converting the byte order (endianness) of 'SCFOUT file'.
- Provides a GUI for drawing band dispersions.
- Simple installation. (No compilation needed, but wish (Windowing Shell) and gnuplot are required.)
- Supports running under X11 forwarding.
- Displays status of batch jobs in real-time (through qstat or pjstat).
- Convert the byte order (endianness) of 'SCFOUT file'.